Saturday 11 February 2012

Kids First Day Out

We took the kids for their frist day out in the 'new' car today. They're pretty happy with the space in the back. The car is a three door, but it's not as bad as I thought it might be. The kids are being pretty sensible about getting in and out. The only problem I can foresee is muddy boots... How do you take them off while getting the kids in the car neatly? We'll work this out I'm sure.

Here is the car at the local nature reserve. It's not terrible, is it!?



I put 20 litres of fuel in today at a cost of £26.78. I also investigated why the blowers aren't working. It doesn't appear to be a fuse problem. I'll need to get my multimeter from my lockup garage (where my 1973 mini lives...!) in order to work out the next possible stage in the problem.

Have looked up where I can get a connection kit for after market radios. It's not awful. (here).

No comments:

Post a Comment